- Information: email@example.com
- Date: 25. – 30. July 2022
- Venue: Beli & Cres town, Cres island
- Event type: informal training camp
- Maps: 1:7500, 1:3000
A (long and difficult, similar to M21)
B (short and difficult, similar to W40)
C (short and easy, similar to MW12)
- Entries: at OrienteeringOnline from mid April to July 1st
(For easier planning please make entry as soon as you decide to take part, you can pay later. You may also cancel your entry at any point before July 15th at no cost.)
7€/person/session for courses A and B
5€/person/session for course C
Fees are NOT per map but per person per training session. Please respect that!
Fees to be paid in advance, July 3rd at latest!
Fee includes: quality printed map on water resistant paper with controls set in terrain. All sessions will be published on Livelox so that camp participants can compare their routes. All participants will also get a small brochure with information for each training session. Depending on number of participants brochure will be printed or digital only.
- Banking details: to be published later on
- Cancellations: Please make entry soon and pay later, preferably in the end of June. You may cancel your entry at any time before July 15th at no cost (full refund).
- Note: this is an informal set of training sessions which competitors take part solely at their own risk.
- INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org